Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Capital Punishment" is back on-line!

The first advantage I've gotten from this blog has been finding that my favorite Nat’s blog, “Capital Punishment” is back on-line. In exploring the features of this blog service, I found I could post links.  I used the search feature to see if the writer, Chris Needham, had started it up again. As luck would have it, he brought it back just last week!

This guy is a great. He is a good writer, a solid Nats fan and extremely knowledgeable about baseball. Oh, and he is pretty sarcastic. What else could you want?

During the Nat’s early seasons, following him was like being part of a club. It was fun lobbing comment into the conversation, and seeing him pick up on suggestions for topics.  I learned a lot about the Nats, blogs and baseball.

I hope he stays with it this season.

Check it out! Captial Punishment

No comments:

Post a Comment